Information on the EU-General Data Protection Regulation:
Data Protection Declaration
We are particularly committed to protecting your personal data. The following data privacy statement will inform you about the most important aspects of data processing on our website.
- Legal Basis
- The EU-General Data Protection Regulation, the Data Protection Act 2000 as well as the Act to Adapt Data Protection Law rule the right to secrecy of the personal data. We process your data exclusively on the basis of legal regulations (DSGVO/GDPR, DSG 2018, TKG 2003).
- Data Controller: Bungalows Sonnenhang •
Familie Dr. Michael Archer •
Unternarrach 28 •
9122 St. Kanzian •
Kärnten / Österreich •
Telefon: +43 664 4066111 •
SIP: 43720515953 •
Skype: bungalows-sonnenhang • Email: email@example.com
- Data Protection Officer: A Data Protection Officer is not necessary. The business is no public authority. Basically, there is no personal data processed according to Art 9 and 10 of the DSGVO/GDPR, respectively no people are monitored or observed.
- Earmarking, Lawful Basis, Storage Period and Data Recipient
- Your permission provided the personal data obtained on this website will be processed for advertising and market research, for delivering personalised services, for dealing with requests and contractual performance. Furthermore it will be processed if there is a legitimate interest pursued by the data controller. Our concern is the improvement of our offer and our web presence in accordance with the DSGVO/GDPR.
- The legal basis for processing your personal data are contractual performance, legitimate interest, the fulfilling of our contractual and legal duties as well as your consent for the data to be processed (contact form, newsletter, cookies).
- Your personal data is only passed on to third parties, if you have given your consent beforehand. We put effort into storing your personal data under application of all technical and organisational possibilities in such a way that it cannot be accessed by a third party.
- We process your data where required for the duration of the entire business relationship (from the initiation of the relationship and the performance of contract to its termination) in accordance with our legal duties of safekeeping and bookkeeping required by the Austrian Corporate Code (UGB) and the Austrian Federal Fiscal Code (BAO) as well as until the settlement of a possible legal dispute and the termination of ongoing warranty and guarantee periods. Data deriving from general requests, particularly e-mails, is stored in the archive for at least 7 years and finally automatically deleted.
- By running and maintaining our website respectively in the course of our business operations we engage external processors such as software service enterprises, tax consultants, legal advisors and other business partners, who in the course of their activities can obtain access to your personal data if necessary for fulfilling their services. All external partners have agreed to adhere to the regulations of the data-protection laws. Contracts for data processing have been made according Art 28 DSGVO/GDPR. Further information on the data processors engaged by us can be obtained from us at any time (contact details see 2.1.)
- Contacting us via this website
- If you contact us by the form on our website or by e-mail, your data will be transmitted to us by e-mail and it will be stored for at least 7 years for processing your enquiry or in the case of further questions. We will not transmit the data to a third party without your approval.
- The data shall be processed in accordance with the legal regulations as provided by § 96 Abs 3 TKG as well as Art 6 Abs 1 lit a (Consent) DSGVO/GDPR and/or Art 6 Abs 1 lit b (Fulfilling of a contract or pre-contractual measures) DSGVO/GDPR
- Server–Logging, Web-Analysis, Plugins and Cookies
- Our website uses no cookies.
- Your IP address will be collected but pseudonymized. On the server of this website, the IP address is pseudonymized by the deletion of the last 16 bits. As a result, only a rough localization is possible. Data processing is based on the statutory provisions of § 96 (3) TKG and Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a (consent) and / or Art. 6 para 1 lit. f (legitimate interest) of the GDPR. Since the privacy of our users is important to us, the user data is pseudonymized. On the server on which this website is located, so-called log files are created for accesses to the server with IP addresses and in the case of Web access log files 31 days and in the case of authentication log files 90 days are stored and then deleted automatically. These are used to track unauthorized access or manipulation and to be able to punish.
- Use of Goole Maps-Plugins:
- Use of YouTube Plugins
- Consent and Right of Withdrawal
- Should your consent to processing your data be necessary, your data will only be processed with your express consent.
- Categorically we do not process any data of minors and we are not entitled to do so. By giving your consent you confirm that you have reached the age of 14 or that the consent of your legal representative has been obtained.
- Your consent can be revoked at any time by contacting the responsible person (contact see 2.1). Should this be the case data on you stored so far will be anonymised and subsequently only used for statistics without personal references. The withdrawal of your consent does not change the lawfulness of the data processing you consented to prior to your withdrawal.
- Data Security and Risks
- Technical and organisational security measures are taken to protect the stored personal data against accidental or deliberate manipulation, loss, destruction and unauthorised access. Our security measures are continuously improved, evaluated and adapted to technical progress.
- Complete data security cannot be guaranteed by us but adjustments to security are carried out all the time according to point 8.1.
- Your Rights
You are entitled to the right of access and rectification, deletion (as far as there is nor legal obligation to retain data), limitation, data portability, revocation and withdrawal. We will of course be pleased to give you all information about your stored personal data. Regarding this please contact the responsible person in writing (contact see 2.1). If you believe that the processing of your data violates the data protection law or that your data protection rights have been violated in any way, you can complain with the supervisory authority. In Austria this is Data Protection Authority (Wickenbuggasse 8-10, 1080 Wien, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).